Blue Crab Boulevard

Summum nec metuas diem, nec optes - Martial

Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

My new Blog is at: http://bluecrabboulevard.com/ Please stop by and take a look.

17 March, 2006

You know

I take a lot of potshots at the MSM these days for their obviously slanted stories. This, however is crossing a line. National media is completely ignoring a bomb threat that forced the evacuation of the New Mexico State University campus at Las Cruces. The threat was phoned in by a middle aged man with an Arab accent.....

I guess they don't want to admit there is a war on and terror threats are real.

By the way, I have been unable to find ANY other reference to this event other than the local news outlet linked above. That includes in any newspapers or television stations in New Mexico itself.

Update: I have found exactly one other local station that has this item now.

H/T LGF for the heads up on this.