Blue Crab Boulevard

Summum nec metuas diem, nec optes - Martial

Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

My new Blog is at: http://bluecrabboulevard.com/ Please stop by and take a look.

12 March, 2006

Spring Sky


Gee, it's great to be back from sunny Florida. Today we had a thunderstorm go over. This is the sky right after it passed over heading North. So it is cold and rainy here. Quite a change from sunny and warm!

Digital cameras are really handy, but they still are not up to the quality of my old Nikon 35mm cameras. Although the Pentax S40 I used for this picture (and all the ones I took in Florida) is a 4.0 Megapixel camera and is pretty decent. Of course, this is a tiny little snapshot camera and the lens is not even close to my old Nikkors. I used to use an 85mm f 2.0 most of the time - wonderful piece of glass that is.

My youngest daughter really wants to get her hands on my old cameras, but I think I will wait until she is a bit older before I let her play with them......