Blue Crab Boulevard

Summum nec metuas diem, nec optes - Martial

Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

My new Blog is at: http://bluecrabboulevard.com/ Please stop by and take a look.

31 January, 2006

Will this finally mean no more press?

Well, Cindy Sheehan got herself invited to the State of the Union address. She promised to behave since she was a guest of a member of Congress.

She promptly got herself arrested for trying to unfurl a banner.

Sorry, this is out-of-control behavior.

I understand she lost a son. I am sorry about that. But to use that excuse to turn into a self-promoting, anti-American darling is just sick. Worse, she cannot even act with proper decorum when she is a guest.

Could the media please, please stop encouraging her? She has to get even more outrageous to get attention these days - what's next? (I will not type what I am thinking right now - out of respect for her son.)